4.10.08

The Killers - Human


The Killers are known to have quite the cocky attitude in the past. An example of this was their previous release Sam's Town. Which lead singer Brendan Flowers said was "one of the best albums of the past twenty years". But it was mediocre at best. So what do they do? Do what they did best in the past. Make synth-pop to crave any of our sweet tooth.

It was produced by master producer Stuart Price (Madonna, Seal...). Who is one of my favorite producers ever. So for me this is just a great song. It has one of my favorite guilty pleasures and favorite producer all wrapped up into one. Finally they've backed up that mouth of theirs.

(The only thing is...does he say "are we human or are we dancer/denser"? Which one is it. Just out of curiosity.)

Rating: 79/100 (The Killers best single since Mr. Brightside)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think he's saying denser. But the first time I heard it I thought it was dancer.