1.4.08

Moby - Last Night


It's been a long time since I've heard something new from electronica master Moby and it's about time with 'Last Night'. My most vivid memory of Moby was when I was younger was seeing his video 'We Are All Made Of Stars' and absoulutely loving it. I hoped and hoped that his newest album 'Last Night' would be just as good and the good news is it is! Their are some great tracks like 'Ooh Yeah', 'I Love To Move In Here', 'Alice', 'Everyday It's 1989', 'Live For Tomorrow' and 'Disco Lies'. As you can tell I really love the Electronic genre and so far this year I have had 2 great releases Crystal Castles 'Crystal Castles' and this disc which is not as great as Crystal Castles release but is still pretty damn good. If you are a fan of electronic music check this disc out.I am happy Moby returned to his roots Electronic were he belongs!
Rating: 4.5/5

No comments: