4.9.08

New Kids On The Black - The Block


No you haven't gone onto teenbop.com I am reviewing that group that most of us remembered back in the day. You know the group by this song. It goes a little something like this: "Step by Step...". I don't even have to write the rest you know what I'm talking about.

So yes they have "comeback". It started with their first single "Summertime" which ironically was released in the summer. Now they have released an album. Which is pretty horrible. The production is mild and the group is not good. The guests really make the album (Lady GaGa, Ne-Yo...).

I can't even say that their is a song I like. It's all friendly and nothing that really stands out. So a little tip for NKOTB. Stay retired. (Choice Cuts: ....)

Rating: 17/100 (The guests basically made the album and, the lyrics...don't get me started)

No comments: