25.6.08

Lily Allen - I Don't Know (Review)


(Not Official Album Artwork)


Lily Allen often complains about her celebrity status. But this is taking it to a new level. But, I love it. It was the first track I listened to (off her myspace). And I loved it. It has very remorseful theme but it's just so upbeat and catchy. This track she stated 'wants to indicate where the album will go'. So far it seems it's more electro-pop. Interesting...

Rating: Lyrics: 31/40 (Complains yet makes the song light hearted and catchy)

Tunefulness: 38/50 (It's a typical Lily Allen song. In every way except, the new genre)

Originality: 5/10 (You feel like she is enjoying what she doing in this song but, I feel like I've heard it before)

Overall: 74/100 (A good start)

I WILL BE POSTING OTHER REVIEWS VERY SHORTLY (JUST REVIEWING MY DRAFT COPIES)

No comments: