8.7.08

Is Katy Perry For Real?

You've probably heard the song a million times in your head "I kissed a girl and I liked it". But this is not the debut for this bi-curious singer. What most people don't know is she recorded a Christian album. Huh? How do you go from singing about Jesus to singing about kissing people of the same gender? I don't know about you but I am confused. So who is the REAL Katy Perry? Is she the sweet Christian girl or is she a that girl who kisses other girls to get attention?

I tend to think that she is just a record label play thing. I think under that bad girl image is a good girl who thinks Jesus is the most awesome person in the world. So people don't be fooled when you listen to her music. But who knows maybe this is really who she is. Maybe she's just starting to break out of her shell. Hell! Maybe she will make great music in the future. But for now she seems to branding herself like a sacrificial cow for the masses.

No comments: