4.7.08

My Most Anticipated Hip-Hop/Rap Releases Of The Summer

I have made a list of my top five most anticipated Hip-Hop/Rap releases of the summer so here it is----->

1. Nas 'Nas': It was a tough choice for me between Missy Elliot and Nas. But with all the controversy and hype about his upcoming album how can you not be excited. Nas has never been a favorite rapper of mine but for some reason I am just so excited for his upcoming album. Judging from his first single 'Be A Ni**er Too' it deserves all the hype. (RD: July 15 2008)

2. Missy Elliot 'Block Party': Known for her party anthems. Missy Elliot has been one of the most successful female Rap artists and it seems that her upcoming album will be bringing the dancefloor hits like no other this year. (RD: September 9 2008)

3. T.I. 'Paper Trail': It's been quite a year for rapper T.I. . Under house arrest and soon going to jail he will be releasing 'Paper Trail'. The first single 'No Matter What' is as emotional rap has come so far this year. On top of that the album is boasting producers like Will.I.Am, Timbaland, Danja, Kanye West, J.R. Rotem, Swizz Beats and everyone else who is important in Hip-Hop... (RD: September 9 2008)

4. Kardinal Offishall 'Not 4 Sale': His first album with Kon Live is everything you would expect ... alot of input from Akon. The first single 'Dangerous' is his most successful of his career and it's been pushed back so many times it has to be good. (RD: August 5 2008)

5. Ludacris 'Theater of the Mind': Like you I didn't even know Ludacris was releasing an album until recently. He hasn't released a single yet but rumors have been that it will be called 'Stay Together'. I haven't heard anything new but how could you not be excited it's Ludacris. (September 2008)

No comments: