30.7.08

Scars On Broadway - Scars On Broadway


What do you get when you combine 2 SOTD members. You would think SOTD but what you really get is Scars On Broadway. The difference you may ask? It's a little more 'classic' rock influenced than SOTD. Well thats how lead singer Daron Malakian explains it. But you don't really hear it in my opinion. It's typically loud and metal driven like their previous band. So when you purchase this album you basically are buying a SOTD album. So SOTD fans rejoice a SOTD record has been released. For those who are not fans cover your ears...

Rating: 56/100

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Completely agree. I'm actually posting a short review of this one (because I think it's even worse than what you said) on my blog soon.

Also loving the Cat Power article, it seems we have very similar music tastes!

espo369 said...

Thanks for visiting...I love your blog and its great to hear from you.