23.5.08

Foxoboro Hottubs - Stop Drop And Roll!!!


It was definatly an unexpected suprise that Green Day had a new side project called Foxboro Hottubs. But the reason is why didn't they just call the group Green Day< Well because this a completely different from Green Day. Its fast paced Rock N' Roll. This album go can 2 different ways. You will hate it or you will love it. Personally I am still undecided. At times when I listen to it sounds great but sometimes it sounds awful. I think instead of doing this side project I think Green Day should just stick to Green Day.

Rating: Lyrics: 28/40 (The drums are so loud that you cannot hear the lyrics)

Tunefulness: 32/50 (Drums are too loud)

Originality: 3/10 (It's sort of new for this generation but it's been done better in my day)

Overall: 63/100 (Stick to Green Day)

No comments: