29.12.08

Britney Spears Bonus Tracks - Review

Most of you have already heard Britney Spears new album "Circus". But have you heard the bonus tracks? Some are even better than songs on the album. Here is a short review of the ones I found:

1. Quicksand: A beautiful song. The writers did a really good job with it. You can tell it was written by Lady GaGa. It should have replaced maybe "My Baby". 8.5/10

2. Trouble: It reminded me of the Madonna song "Get Together" immediately. I love how it has the trance thing. This is one of my favorites. Should have maybe replaced, it should have been added on. Not replacing anything. 9/10

3. Amnesia: I used to like it a lot. But now it's a little bit annoying. They made the right call by not putting it on. But it is pretty enjoyable though. 7.87/10

4. Phonography: This song is mediocre. The chorus is pretty good. But the rest is garbage. It should be replaced by another bonus track. 4/10

5. Rock Me In: I like this song. The chorus is pretty good. The production is futuristic. It was added on the deluxe edition. 8/10

6. Rock Boy: This track sounds like a bonus track. That's not a good thing. Thank god it was not included on anything. 3/10

7. Radar: It was on her previous album. But apparently it was revised. I can't hear the difference. But I still love it. 9/10

8. Candy From Strangers: It is disputed whether this is actually Britney Spears. I don't know, the voice sounds like her from "Blackout". But I can't see her even doing this song. But I do love the song. A lot. 9.5/10

So that's all I could find. If their are any more. Just comment. Thanks for reading.

Update: After I read up I found out that the song is by Myah Marie. But I still think the song is top notch.

No comments: