17.12.08

The Worst Album List...2008



I will be releasing my Top 50 Albums of 2008 in 2 days. So I thought I would post ‘The Worst’. These are the albums that should be avoided at all costs. Don't even consider buying or listening. It's a waste of life. I will list 10 most horrible albums from this year.

  1. Soulja Boy Tell'Em - iSouljaBoyTellem (It just came out this week. If you hadn't heard, excuse this announcment It's hurt my ears.)
  2. Shwayze - Shwayze (It's all trash)
  3. The PussycatDolls - Dolls Domination (It's the Pussycat Dolls. It's a shoe-in.)
  4. Mudvayne - The New Game (It's all noise to me)
  5. Jason Mraz - We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things (I know I will get hated on by 14 girls. But it's just not good)
  6. P!ink - Funhouse (I liked her music before. Now it's just bad)
  7. Katy Perry - One of the Boys (It has 1 catchy song. All the rest is mediocore at best)
  8. Nickelback - Dark Horse (The first single was OK. The rest of the album is trash)
  9. Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy (The expectations were so high. It let most down.)
  10. Trace Adkins - X (Ughhh....)

No comments: