20.12.08

My Current Guilty Pleasures...

I did the exact same post a while back. But I liked how that post turned out so I'm doing it again. But revised... (no particular order)

1. Jonas Brother - Tonight


I went back to their album this past week. I loved this cut. I also started to grow a liking for the album. But shh... don't tell anyone.

2. Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy


Can you retrieve the secret in this song. Listen to the chorus carefully and tell me. Or I will tell you. I'll have the response at the bottom of this post. But getting back to the song, I thought her album was one of her best and I am especially fond of this track. So much so everyone around me tells me to stop playing it. But I can't stop.

3. Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)


It's been done to death on Youtube. By everyone from babies to dogs. But for a good reason. It's catchy and one of Beyonce's best tracks ever. Let's face it, we've all done this dance in the mirror. Right?

4. Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas


I know I said her album was one of the worst of the year. But that doesn't mean I can't like one track. I started to like this song from her live performance on "Later...With Jools Holland". So if you guys were wondering what track I liked from this album. This is it. (The performance is above)

5. Taylor Swift - Fifteen


I know it's not horrible to like Taylor Swift but it is embarrassing. But this song is especially embarrassing. It's directed at 15 year old girls! If that's not embarrissing I don't know what is. (I will be reviewing her album tomorrow)



(Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy meaning.... "All of the boys are begging to if you seek amy (F-U-C-K Amy)

No comments: