30.12.08

My Expectations for 2009

I though that 2008 was mediocre in terms of music. Yes, their were some exceptional albums. But overall it was nothing like 2007. I think 2008 will be better. Looking at the schedule of upcoming albums I think it will be a better year. This year it seemed their were a lot of secluded and small sounding albums. Which is pretty interesting. But 2009 I believe will have a lot of bigger sounding albums (U2 etc.). I also think they will be albums of Hope because of Barack Obama.

Some albums I am looking forward to are:

Lily Allen
Antony and the Johnsons
Missy Elliot
Depeche Mode
U2
Black Eyed Peas
Dr. Dre
Eminem
Metric
Amy Winehouse
and some others which were not mentioned...

So 2009 is starting to look up in my eyes. It is going to be interesting to see where the world of music is going to be. I am looking forward to spend it with you.

No comments: